Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another Year in Portraits: Happy 8th Birthday To My Boys!

It's been 8 years since the best day of my life.  I am continually in awe of how fast the time goes, especially after these two came into my life.  These are their official "eight year old" portraits, but I can honestly say,  I can see them at 18 in these photos too.  The old adage, "they grow up too fast" is a huge understatement!  I'm pretty thankful to have a collection of yearly portraits of my kids to look back on.  (And potentially whip out for any of the dates they bring home when they're older!)  Snapshots from your smartphones are great, but there's something a little more magical about the photos from our annual portrait sessions.



Are you capturing your children's growth in yearly birthday portraits?  It's definitely one of my favourite things to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment