Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Summer Daze Editorial/Creative Shoot

In revisiting my photos from 2014, I find myself going back to this series of photographs, yearning for days of summers past and looking forward to the long days ahead.

I love these pictures and looking at them, I fall into a bit of a daze and dream about more photos in the Vancouver summer sun.  I can almost forget the downpours we've been having...almost.  Until then, I'll soak in the rays from my screen.

Thank you to the amazing team below for this series:

Model:  Rachel Letata from Richards Models
Hair and Makeup:  Sonia Leal-Serafim
Styling:  Sarah Danniels

And big love and thanks go to Aritzia and Barefoot Contessa for lending us summer fashions.

View more images from this summer photoshoot in my portfolio.











No comments:

Post a Comment