Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Reno Revisited

How was your weekend?  Did you enjoy the sunshine?

We had a great weekend and the big highlight was having our renovation featured in Saturday's Globe and Mail newspaper.  The print version looked fantastic but if you didn't get a chance to pick up a copy, here's the article online.


It's hard to believe that it's been nearly two years since we moved back in and couldn't help but reminisce about the whole process.  I looked back through my old photos of the reno and found these little gems that I hadn't posted on the blog before.  I loved taking pictures of the house prior to drywall and looking at these again reminded me that any creative project - whether its having kids, building a house, making pictures, music, or paintings - is often messy, painful, chaotic, and ultimately leads to something beautiful that you will love.








No comments:

Post a Comment