Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Girl Should Be Two Things...

Classy and Fabulous. This is according to Coco Chanel and I'm sure you will agree, applies to these three young women who are about to graduate high school soon.


They spent the hours before the shoot, getting dolled up. First they had their hair done at BLO, then on to makeup at Kiss & Makeup, and then they met with stylist Helen Baker of Stylefinder, to get their wardrobe organized.  The girls felt great, and looked amazing!  


I remember this time of my life well, and looking back I realize how beautiful I was but did not know or appreciate it at all!  How I wish I had revelled in it a little more!  I am hoping these images will help these young women realize their own beauty, and how the rest of the world sees them.







1 comment: