Thursday, January 20, 2011

Songs To Get Your Creative Juices Flowing

Here is a short list of songs that have lately gotten my creative juices flowing.  All of the songs are currently on repeat mode now, or have been sometime in the past.  I am sure you will enjoy them as much as I do.

1.  At the top of my list these days is Adele's Rolling in the Deep.  Currently on repeat mode.


2.  Florence and the Machine's Dog Days Are Over.  Also on repeat mode right now.



3.  She and Him's Why Do You Let Me Stay Here.  If you loved 500 Days of Summer, you will love this.



4.  The Temper Trap's Sweet Disposition.  Another great song I discovered on the 500 Days of Summer Movie Soundtrack.



5.  Metric's Help I'm Alive.  What's not to love about Emily Haines?



6.  The Arcade Fire's cover of the Talking Head's This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody).





That's it for the songs that help me get inspired.  I'd love to hear what songs get your creative juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment