Sunday, January 2, 2011

In Retrospect

What a great year 2010 was.  I feel so blessed to work with the clients that I do, that they trust my creative vision to make not only gorgeous memories for them, but images I am proud to have taken.

Special thanks go to my boys for always being such a great source of inspiration.  And to my muses Thor, Jana and Anastasia - it is such a pleasure to work with you and I cannot wait to work with you again soon!  Below are just a few of my favourites.




































3 comments:

  1. All of your photos are GORGEOUS! Happy New Year K, may it be your best year yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's all I can say. These are seriously so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI K - That dancer in the mirror photo is wonderful as are so many of the others, love the casualness of the Tamara family shot too. I'd love to work with you again in 2011.
    Smiles,
    TT

    ReplyDelete